Mediterranean RECIPE OF THE WEEK
- Put tomatoes in small bowl and pour boiling water to cover them
- Set aside while you prepare the rest. Open focaccias in half, and toast them lightly. You can skip toasting them if they are very fresh
- Squeeze the tomatoes and chop them. On the bottom half of bread layers half of the ham, half of the cheese, and half the tomatoes. Add half the arugula and drizzle with olive oil.
- Close with the top half of the bread.
- Repeat with the rest of the ingredients